- Facebook has blocked Trump from posting on the platform for 24 hours following two policy violations, the company said on Wednesday evening.
- “He will lose the ability to post on the platform during that time,” Facebook said.
- The company had removed a post by Trump earlier on Wednesday, saying it “contributes to rather than diminishes the risk of ongoing violence.”
- Pro-Trump rioters violently stormed the capitol after Trump incited them by urging them to “show strength.”
- One female protester died at the Capitol after being shot.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic