NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK) relating to its proposed merger with ImmunityBio. Under the terms of the agreement, ImmunityBio shareholders will receive 0.8190 shares of NatKwest per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/nantkwest-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- New Providence Acquisition Corp. (NPA) relating to its proposed reverse merger with AST & Science LLC (“AST”). Under the terms of the agreement, NPA will acquire AST through a reverse merger that will result in AST becoming a publicly traded company. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/new-providence-acquisition-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH) relating to its proposed acquisition by Great American Outdoors Group. Under the terms of the agreement, SPWH shareholders will receive $18.00 in cash per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/sportsmans-warehouse-holdings-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Urovant Sciences Ltd. (UROV) relating to its proposed acquisition by Sumitovant Biopharma Ltd. Under the terms of the agreement, Urovant shareholders are expected to receive approximately $16.25 in cash per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/urovant-sciences-ltd. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Northern Star Acquisition Corp. (STIC) relating to its proposed merger with BarkBox, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, STIC acquire BarkBox through a reverse merger, with Barkbox emerging as a publicly traded company. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/northern-star-acquisition-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2019 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm’s recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, in 2019 we recovered or secured six cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2021 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-monteverde–associates-continues-to-investigate-the-following-merger-301209548.html
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic