- Google has banned Parler from the Play Store for allowing content “that seeks to incite ongoing violence in the US,” a spokesperson told Business Insider on Friday.
- “In light of this ongoing and urgent public safety threat, we are suspending the app’s listings from the Play Store until it addresses these issues,” Google told Parler.
- Google said it had reminded Parler of its policies recently, which “require that apps displaying user-generated content have moderation policies and enforcement that removes egregious content like posts that incite violence.”
- Google’s move followed after Apple issued a similar warning to Parler on, giving the company 24 hours to address policy violations.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic