- Dunkin’ is now selling a donut that has both strawberries and ghost peppers in its icing.
- The sweet-spicy donut is available from October 14 until December, and is part of the chain’s Halloween lineup.
- The donut “packs a touch of heat with something sweet,” it said.
- Dunkin’ is also producing a special episode of “Hot Ones” with YouTuber Sean Evans to celebrate the launch.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
It looks like a normal sweet donut — but it’s made with ghost pepper, one of the world’s hottest chillies.
The donut is the latest from Dunkin’, which is releasing the limited-edition snack to celebrate Halloween.
The new donut consists of a classic yeast ring donut topped with a strawberry-flavored icing that also contains cayenne and ghost pepper spices.
It is only available from October 14 until December at participating restaurants.
Dunkin’ doesn’t expect it to blow your head off: The donut has a “touch of heat with something sweet,” it said.
YouTuber Sean Evans is collaborating with the chain to promote the donut in an episode of “Hot Ones” released on October 19.
Evans normally interviews celebrities while they eat spicy chicken wings — but this time, he’ll be answering questions while eating Dunkin’s new donut, dipped in a variety of hot sauces.
Dunkin’ is also encouraging people to surprise their friends with the spicy donut and capture their reactions to post on social media.
The new donut is part of Dunkin’s Halloween lineup, which also includes donut-decorating kits and the return of its spider donut.
“We’re excited to show our spicy side with a donut that packs a touch of heat with something sweet and can be enjoyed any time of day,” Jill Nelson, vice-president of marketing strategy at Dunkin’, said in a press release.
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic