SAN FRANCISCO, June 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global dental laboratory welders market size is anticipated to reach USD 264.8 million by 2028, according to the new report of Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2021 to 2028. Dental laboratory welders are an essential tool as it assists in joining various types of pieces, made of similar or different alloys, such as titanium-based alloys, Cobalt-chromium (CoCr) alloys, and even gold-palladium (AuPd) alloys. It is an efficient and low-error alternative to the traditional soldering and brazing technique.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By type, the manual segment held the largest revenue share in 2020 as these are the standard and efficient welding devices that are used by dentists. Technological advancement in manual welding devices like AI-enabled user interface and different pulse modes are expected to propel the segmental market further
- Based on application, the new clasp assembly segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 as this procedure requires welding at different arms and welding is a prerequisite before implantation of clasps
- North America dominated the market with the highest revenue share in 2020 as the region has a high awareness of such procedure and there is high adoption by dentists
- In Asia Pacific, the market is bound to grow significantly in the forecast period owing to technological advancements and the rising number of the trained dentists
Read 104 page research report with ToC on “Dental Laboratory Welders Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Manual, Automatic), By Application (Cast Repairs, New Clasp Assembly, Implant Restorations, Crown & Bridge Cases), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028” at:https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-laboratory-welders-market
Factors like rising technological advancement in dental treatment and the high success rate of laser welding techniques in orthodontic procedures are propelling the market growth. According to the Dental Economic, the dental laser welding technique is currently the most advanced and high precision technique as compared to traditional welding. These advanced techniques provide the intra-oral ability for treatment, reduces distortion, provide high mechanical strength, and are corrosion resistant. Therefore the adoption of dental welding has increased by many professionals.
Dental welding is required for procedures like dental clasp assembly, cast repair, welding of the implant post, crown and bridge fixation, and other implant restoration procedures. According to the American Dental Association, around 5,000,000 implant procedures are carried out in the U.S alone with a success rate of 95%, rising success rate of implants and efficiency of welding techniques are some of the reasons for market growth.
In the light of COVID-19, the global market was hampered as the footfall of patient appointments for surgical treatments was temporarily suspended. However since the government in many countries has allowed resuming elective surgical procedures, clinics have also started orthodontic procedures again by adhering to strict Covid-19 protocols. Moreover, many dentists believe that there will be a surge for oral care and dental treat after the Covid-19 crisis and this is expected to propel market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental laboratory welders market on the basis of type, application, and region:
- Dental Laboratory Welders Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Dental Laboratory Welders Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Cast Repairs
- New Clasp Assembly
- Loops & Posts for Implants
- Wrought Wire Single-Arm Clasping
- Crown & Bridge Cases
- Implant Restorations
- Dental Laboratory Welders Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Dental Laboratory Welders Market
- Sunstone Engineering LLC
- IPG photonics
- Max Photonics
- Alpha Laser.
Find more research reports onMedical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Sterile Tubing Welder Market–The global sterile tubing welder market size was valued at over USD 2.24 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period.
- Dental Implant Market– The global dental implant market size was valued at USD 3.6 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.0% from 2021 to 2028.
- Dental Crowns And Bridges Market– The global dental crowns and bridges market size was valued at USD 2.1 billion in 2018 and is expected to expand a CAGR of 7.78% by 2026.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic