DUBLIN, Oct. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Kitchen Furniture Market in China” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a comprehensive picture of the kitchen furniture industry in China, enhanced by historical trends on production, consumption and international trade, analysis of the production and distribution systems and information on major players. The study also includes forecasts of the real growth of the market for the years 2020 and 2021, which includes the effects of the coronavirus pandemics. The research was carried out via direct interviews with Chinese and international kitchen furniture manufacturers operating in China.
Kitchen furniture exports and imports are broken down by country and by geographical region of origin/destination. Historical data are provided for the time frame 2014-2019. A similar analysis was conducted for the international trade of a list of selected appliances (refrigerator and freezers, cooking appliances, clothes washers and driers, dishwashing machines, hoods) relevant for the kitchen industry for the period 2013-2018.
Chinese kitchen production is analysed by including historical series of kitchen production in value and volume for the years 2014-2019. Kitchen production in China is broken down according to:
- style (classic, country, modern basic, modern, design, high tech);
- cabinet door material (solid wood, veneer, laminated, decorative paper, thermoplastics, lacquered, melamine, aluminium, glass);
- cabinet door colour (white, bright, neutral) and lacquering (bright, opaque);
- worktop material (solid surface materials, natural and engineered stone, laminated, tiles, steel and aluminium, wood, glass).
The chapter on the distribution system offers an analysis of the major sales channels (contract/building trade, kitchen specialists, furniture shops, furniture chains, and DIY) for kitchen and their 2014-2019 trends, including a list of the main kitchen furniture retailers in the major Chinese provinces and short profiles of the leading furniture chains. Reference prices for kitchen furniture and the weight of built-in appliances on the value of the kitchen market are also considered. The analysis also includes the profiles of 22 Chinese cities, which include economic and demographic statistics, kitchen demands, an indicator that ranks the cities according to their business attractiveness, and the analysis of the commercial areas of each city through the geolocation of over 65 brands.
An in-depth analysis of the competitive system identifies the leading Chinese manufacturers by kitchen production, sales, price range and exports. Updated company profiles of the top manufacturers provide data on the company’s total turnover, number of employees, export share, location of manufacturing plants and distribution channels. The competitive system analysis also identifies a selection of leading international kitchen manufacturers operating on the Chinese market, providing descriptions of their distribution strategies and short company profiles.
The final chapter tries to identify the major domestic demand determinants, which includes macro-economic indicators (country indicators, real growth of GDP and inflation up to 2021, population indicators, data on disposable income and wealth, data on construction sector and real estate); population dynamics (population, urbanization, analysis of the top cities); consumers’ trends and preferences; real estate and construction sector development (investments in residential building, data on the construction sector).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research field and methodology
2. Basic Data
- Overview: Production, International trade, Consumption
- Furniture consumption by segment
- World market of kitchen furniture: production and consumption. Focus on selected countries. Comparison with macro indicators
3. The activity trend
- Production, International trade, Consumption, 2014-2019. US$ Million, RMB Million, Thousand units , Prices US$ per unit
- Consumption, forecasts 2020-2021. Thousand units
- The openness of the kitchen furniture market, 2014-2019
4. International trade
- China and Hong Kong. Exports and Imports of kitchen furniture by country and by geographical area, 2014-2019
- World market of kitchen furniture. Main origin of imports for selected countries
- Trade of major appliances (focus on selected products). Exports and Imports by country and by geographical area, 2013-2018
5. Kitchen furniture supply structure
7. The Competitive System
- Top 50 players
- Top 50 Chinese kitchen furniture manufacturers: sales, market shares and short profiles
- Main exporters
- Export sales in a sample of Chinese kitchen furniture manufacturers
- Export sales in a sample of Chinese kitchen furniture manufacturers by Country/Area
- Sales in China
- Top 50 players in the Chinese kitchen furniture market: Sales and market shares
- Sales by average factory price
- Kitchen furniture market. Top players in the low price range
- Kitchen furniture market. Top players in the middle-low price range
- Kitchen furniture market. Top players in the middle price range
- Kitchen furniture market. Top players in the upper-middle price range
- Kitchen furniture market. Top players in the upper price range
- Kitchen furniture market. Top players in the luxory
- Sales by region
- Breakdown of domestic kitchen sales by region in a sample of companies
- Foreign kitchen furniture players in China
- Kitchen furniture sales in China from foreign brands
8. Economic trend and demand determinants
- Macroeconomic data
- Population and urbanization process
- Construction sector and real estate
- Borcci (Fotile)
- Euromax Neuvelle
- Olo Home
- Vifa Kitchen
- Hacker Kuchen
- ZBOM Cabinets
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oef0av
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chinas-kitchen-furniture-market-2020-production-international-trade-and-consumption-data-301161828.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic