NEW YORK, May 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive central gateway module market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.10 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Ask for a Free Sample Report
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on the application, the market saw maximum growth in the passenger cars segment in 2020.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The growing importance of crash tests and NCAP ratings is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., FEV Group GmbH, HiRain Technologies Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Lear Corp., Marelli Holdings Co. Ltd., and MRS Electronic GmbH and Co. KG are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increasing government support to promote EVs. However, the low consumer awareness toward advanced safety technologies will challenge growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
APAC dominated the market with a 41% share in 2020.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Door Module Market – Global automotive door module market is segmented by application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Cockpit Module Market – Global automotive cockpit module market is segmented by application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View Our Sample Report Before Purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., FEV Group GmbH, HiRain Technologies Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Lear Corp., Marelli Holdings Co. Ltd., and MRS Electronic GmbH and Co. KG are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing government support to promote EVs will offer immense growth opportunities, low consumer awareness toward advanced safety technologies is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive central gateway module market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Central Gateway Module Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Central Gateway Module Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44080
Automotive Central Gateway Module Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive central gateway module market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Central Gateway Module Market Size
- Automotive Central Gateway Module Market Trends
- Automotive Central Gateway Module Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing importance of crash tests and NCAP ratings as one of the prime trends driving the Automotive Central Gateway Module Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Automotive Central Gateway Module Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive central gateway module market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive central gateway module market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive central gateway module market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive central gateway module market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Passenger cars – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Commercial vehicles – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aptiv Plc
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- FEV Group GmbH
- HiRain Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Lear Corp.
- Marelli Holdings Co. Ltd.
- MRS Electronic GmbH and Co. KG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-central-gateway-module-market-to-grow-by–1-10-bn-during-2021-2025–technavio-301296634.html
To Find More Information, Go To Saubio Digital And Look Up Any Topic